Tuesday, April 16 2013, 3:01PM
If you need an inexpensive but chic look for Easter
, read below and follow my advice! xoSVB
1. Carry the shopping bag as a purse. (and I mean the real shopping bag , NOT the $$$$ leather handbag shopping bag pictured above)
2. Have a friend that has made a Chanel purchase (we all still have one rich friend) give you the camellia and ribbon to wear.
3. Give yourself a Chanel logo tattoo.
4. Take a picture of CoCo Chanel and make it into a brooch or a pin.
5. Get some chain at a local hardware store and weave some grosgrain ribbon through it and make a belt.
6. Stop by any Chanel fragrance counter and spritz yourself for free before you’re important engagements.
Tuesday, April 2 2013, 7:51AM
Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
, who wore it better? post a comment and let me know.
Monday, April 1 2013, 5:39PM
Saturday, March 31 2012, 9:55AM
Star find of the week: cool custom sailor hats
for only a $1.00
With Memorial Day fast approaching, and Fourth of July not far off, it seems like the perfect moment to ignite a new fashion trend, let’s bring back the sailor hat
! It’s cute, it’s cool, it can work with hot shorts or a baby doll dress and army boots and best of all they can be purchased by the dozen for about a dollar a piece!! Oriental Trading offers a variety of sailor or bucket hat styles including mirror ball, camouflage and a variety of custom colors and patterns. There is even a tire inspired design that feels more Afrocentric than NASCAR. If none of these already existing styles rock your boat, this site also offers the chance to D.I.Y. you own style on a couture sailor hat
. Join me this weekend as I tuck my floppy ears underneath a monogrammed sailor cap and create a new trend!!
Monday, June 20 2011, 5:22PM
First there was my memoir “Star von Bunny,A Model Tale” , now there is this blog are you all wondering what comes next? It's my autobiography told in tee shirts!!! I plan to wear one everyday and best of all these tee's are so much less painful to put on than a tattoo ! Go to customink.com or zazzle.com to make your own t-shirt
If you prefer a copy of my book visit Amazon.com
and scoop up one of the last remaining copies, trust me it's about to become a collectors item.